French beaded wild daisy PDF
French beaded flowers: beaded wild daisy
Beginner – techniques are covered in the pdf.
French beaded wild daisy- these patterns originally appeared in the Spring 2017 issue of Bead & Jewellery magazine.
This is a versatile project. You can make the arrangement as simple as you like. Or make many for a showcase arrangement. The tutorial also includes detailed lengths for recreating the two pictured arrangements.
- 53 grams 11/0 ceylon white seed beads
- 33 grams 11/0 green beads
- 35 grams 11/0 transparent yellow seed beads
- 24 yards 24-gauge white or silver copper-core wire
- 35 yards 24-gauge green copper-core wire
- 5 lengths 16-gauge stem wire
- 8 lengths 18-gauge stem wire
- 3 skeins DMC metallic floss
- Floral tape
- Wire Cutter
- Chain nose pliers
- Bead spinner
This pattern/tutorial CANNOT be copied/reproduced or redistributed in any way. Pattern cannot be reproduced and sold for financial gain or used as a tutorial for a class.You may sell the item that is produced in this pattern with credit to “Fen Li, Bead Flora Studio” as the creator of the pattern in your online listings or on marketing materials if selling in person. Otherwise, this pattern is for