French beaded poinsettia brooch pin PDF
French beaded poinsettia brooch pin/pendant –
This is an advanced pattern using a combination of a one-wire construction technique along with a variation of my continuous basic frame technique. Alternate design instructions are available if you would like to convert this brooch into a brooch/pendant combo so that it can be used as a brooch or a pendant.
Who this pattern is for:
- If you already have experience with making French beaded flowers and know the Continuous Loops and Basic Frame technique.
What you will learn in this pattern/tutorial:
- One-wire construction – learn how to make a flower all on one wire
- Learn how to make “basic frame” petals all one one wire
This continuous basic technique used in this pattern is a variation of the continuous split basic technique. To familiarize yourself with the technique, you can find it <<HERE >> — it’s a pdf and video demo of the technique.
Bonus! I demo’ed the project in the French Beaded Flowers facebook group in a facebook live. The video is no longer available in the group. However, you can view it as a complimentary bonus for purchasing this pattern. There are many tips and tricks that are discussed that is not in the pattern.
- 10 grams 11/0 red beads
- <1 gram 11/0 yellow beads
- < 1 gram 11/0 green beads
- 24-gauge red copper-core wire
- brooch pin backing
- fabric or felt
- Continuous Basic Frame
- Continuous Loops
- Wire cutters
- Chain nose pliers
- Bead spinner
- Hot glue