Techniques: Basic Frame, Continuous Loops
This flower pattern was designed with the complete beginner in mind to teach the most basic techniques. The flower is not too complicated for the beginner to make. And once all the flowers are combined, you have a full arrangement that you can be proud of.
Part 3: This is an impromptu tutorial I did after the first two. I decided to take the stems to the next level by flossing them with metallic embroidery floss.
Materials below are for one flower.
- 11/0 main color seed beads- 6 grams
- 11/0 seed beads for center – 4 grams
- 11/0 seed beads for leaves – 9 grams
- 22 gauge copper core wire- 6 yards
- Stem wire- 12 or 14 gauge
- Stem wire- 20 gauge, 6 inches
- Floral tape
6 Bead Basic, 11 Rows, Rounded Top, Rounded Bottom – make 5
6 BB, 11 rows, Pointed Top, Rounded Bottom – make 1
6 BB, 9 rows, PT, RB- make 2
30 beads, continuous loops – make 5
30 beads, CL – make 6
20 beads, CL – make 10