French beaded waterlily/lotus pdf automatic download
French beaded water lily / lotus pattern and tutorial - automatic download after payment. If you have problems downloading, please email me.
This listing is only for the pdf download. The pdf and video course is available to purchase. Master Video Course Here.
In this tutorial, you'll learn how to make a French beaded water lily using the newest technique created by designer Fen Li; the Continuous Split Basic. To familiarize yourself with this technique, a youtube video is available. Watch Here.
This is an intermediate to advanced pattern. You do need to know the basic French beaded flower techniques.
- Basic Frame
- Split Basic
- 10 grams 11/0 orange beads
- 15 grams 11/0 yellow beads
- 95 grams 11/0 white beads
- 90 grams 11/0 green beads
- 24-gauge silver or white copper-core wire
- 24-gauge gold copper-core wire
- 22-gauge green copper-core wire
- 24-gauge green copper-core wire
- 30-gauge green copper-core wire
- 28-gauge gold or silver copper-core wire
- Wire Cutters
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Binder or Paperclip
French beaded water lily and lily pad pattern