French beaded crocus pattern
French beaded crocus pattern - intermediate - pdf pattern available for automatic download upon payment. Feel free to email me if you have any issues.
This is an intermediate pattern for crocuses. The pattern is written in a manner for those who are familiar with the basic French beaded flower techniques. The techniques used are: basic frame and fringes. The fringe technique will be covered in the pdf.
- Basic Frame (refresher on basic frame with free pdf and video demo)
Bonus! Available for a limited time, included in the pattern are 5 video lessons. The video lessons are a $10 value and won't be available as a bundle after 5/25/19. A link and password is provided so that you are able to access these exclusive video lessons. I offer additional tips as bead so that you can make the perfect flower.
The videos are separated so that you can easily access the lesson that you are working on.
- Lesson 1: Petals 5:18 mins
- Lesson 2: Stamen 7:42 mins
- Lesson 3: Pistil 4:37 mins
- Lesson 4: Leaves 10:13 mins
- Lesson 5: Assembly 10:43 mins
Total time: 38.33 mins
Materials (for one flower)
- 15 grams 11/0 primary color seed beads
- 5 grams 11/0 light green beads
- 11 grams 11/0 dark green beads
- 2 grams 11/0 orange beads
- 1 gram 11/0 white beads
- 16-gauge stem wire
- 24-gauge primary color copper-core wire
- 24-gauge green copper-core wire
- 28-gauge gold copper-core wire
- 30-gauge silver or primary color copper-core wire
- Green or white embroidery floss
- White or Green floral tape
- Wire cutters
- Chain nose pliers
- Bead spinner (optional, but recommended)