French beaded crocus pattern - pdf automatic download
French beaded crocus pattern - intermediate - pdf pattern available for automatic download upon payment. Feel free to email me if you have any issues.
This is an intermediate pattern for crocuses. The pattern is written in a manner for those who are familiar with the basic French beaded flower techniques. The techniques used are: basic frame and fringes. The fringe technique will be covered in the pdf.
- Basic Frame (refresher on basic frame with free pdf and video demo)
This pattern is only for the PDF pattern. The PDF and Video is also available with 5 videos lessons totaling 38 mins. You can find the pdf/video course available for sale under "Video Course." This pdf includes one complimentary video lesson. You will be able to access it with the login info provided in the download.
Materials (for one flower)
- 15 grams 11/0 primary color seed beads
- 5 grams 11/0 light green beads
- 11 grams 11/0 dark green beads
- 2 grams 11/0 orange beads
- 1 gram 11/0 white beads
- 16-gauge stem wire
- 24-gauge primary color copper-core wire
- 24-gauge green copper-core wire
- 28-gauge gold copper-core wire
- 30-gauge silver or primary color copper-core wire
- Green or white embroidery floss
- White or Green floral tape
- Wire cutters
- Chain nose pliers
- Bead spinner (optional, but recommended)