French beaded water lily PDF
French beaded flowers: water lily pattern – pdf
In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to make a French beaded water lily using the newest technique created by designer Fen Li; the Continuous Split Basic. To familiarize yourself with this technique, a youtube video is available. Watch Here.
This is an intermediate to advanced pattern. You do need to know the basic French beaded flower techniques.
What you’ll get:
- 8 page PDF with 45 step-by-step photos
- Automatic download after purchase – if you didn’t download right away, you can login and download at a later time if you have an account or create an account at checkout.
- Basic Frame
- Split Basic – covered in PDF
- 10 grams 11/0 orange beads
- 15 grams 11/0 yellow beads
- 95 grams 11/0 white beads
- 90 grams 11/0 green beads
- 24-gauge silver or white copper-core wire
- 24-gauge gold copper-core wire
- 22-gauge green copper-core wire
- 24-gauge green copper-core wire
- 30-gauge green copper-core wire
- 28-gauge gold or silver copper-core wire
- Wire Cutters
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Binder or Paperclip
This pattern/tutorial CANNOT be copied/reproduced or redistributed in any way. Pattern cannot be reproduced and sold for financial gain or used as a tutorial for a class.You may sell the item that is produced in this pattern with credit to “Fen Li, Bead Flora Studio” as the creator of the pattern in your online listings or on marketing materials if selling in person. Otherwise, this pattern is for