French beaded water lily PDF
PDF & Video Classes available for 18.50
French beaded flowers: water lily / lotus pattern and tutorial – pdf
– automatic download after payment. If you have problems downloading, please email me.
This listing is only for the pdf download.
In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to make a French beaded water lily using the newest technique created by designer Fen Li; the Continuous Split Basic. To familiarize yourself with this technique, a youtube video is available. Watch Here.
This is an intermediate to advanced pattern. You do need to know the basic French beaded flower techniques.
- Basic Frame
- Split Basic
- 10 grams 11/0 orange beads
- 15 grams 11/0 yellow beads
- 95 grams 11/0 white beads
- 90 grams 11/0 green beads
- 24-gauge silver or white copper-core wire
- 24-gauge gold copper-core wire
- 22-gauge green copper-core wire
- 24-gauge green copper-core wire
- 30-gauge green copper-core wire
- 28-gauge gold or silver copper-core wire
- Wire Cutters
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Binder or Paperclip