French beaded waterlily/lotus pattern/tutorial
French beaded water lily / lotus pattern and tutorial - pdf download
This listing is only for the pdf download. The pdf and video course is available to purchase. Master Video Course Here.
In this 13-page pdf, you'll learn how to make a French beaded water lily using the newest technique created by designer Fen Li; the Continuous Split Basic. To familiarize yourself with this technique, a youtube video is available. Watch Here.
This is an intermediate to advanced pattern. You do need to know the basic French beaded flower techniques.
- Basic Frame
- Split Basic
- 10 grams 11/0 orange beads
- 15 grams 11/0 yellow beads
- 95 grams 11/0 white beads
- 90 grams 11/0 green beads
- 24-gauge silver or white copper-core wire
- 24-gauge gold copper-core wire
- 22-gauge green copper-core wire
- 24-gauge green copper-core wire
- 30-gauge green copper-core wire
- 28-gauge gold or silver copper-core wire
- Wire Cutters
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Binder or Paperclip