KIT - French beaded dogwood flower - July bead-along
This listing for the kit for Dogwood flowers - a July 2021 bead-along in the Learn how to Make French beaded flowers group. The pdf will be released for download during the bead-along and will not be included in this kit.
Kit has been tested and there are extra beads and wire in case you make a mistake or need to make some practice pieces first.
Materials in Kit:
· 4 grams 11/0 fuchsia
· 35 grams 11/0 light green
· 45 grams 11/0 white seed beads
· 45 feet 24 gauge silver copper-core wire
· 28 feet 24 gauge green copper-core wire
· 6 feet lacing wire - 30 gauge silver
· 11 feet lacing /assembly wire- can be 30 gauge wire
· 1 length of 16 gauge galvanized steel stem wire
· 3 lengths of 18 gauge galvanized steel stem wire
· Brown floral tape
· Light green floral tape
I am environmentally conscious and will use as many items that are reusable, compostable, or reuse items I already have on hand to make my kits.