Home / Shop / Flower patterns
French beaded chamomile PDF
French beaded chamomile - PDF- automatic download after payment. This listing is for just the PDF. There is also a video course with access to 6 video lesson totaling 46 minutes. You can find the listing here >> PDF & VIDEO LESSONS
Level: Beginner/Intermediate - The pattern is written for those who already know how to read French beading patterns.
This chamomile pattern uses mostly beginner techniques. But because we are using size 15 seed beads, there may be a learning curve with the beehive technique for making the centers.
By purchasing this listing, you will get the full pdf pattern with 6 pages with 34 step-by-step photos. We will go in depth with the beehive and continuous branching fringe technique.
- Continuous Loops
- Continuous Cross-over loops
- Continuous Branching Fringes
The materials listed are for the whole arrangement - there are 4 stems per bunch with 4 bunches total for the arrangement. The quantities listed for the units are also for the total arrangement as pictured. You can make adjustments to the unit quantities if you’d like to make more or less.
- 8 grams 15/0 white seed beads
- 4 grams 15/0 yellow seed beads
- 20 grams 15/0 green seed beads
- 26 gauge silver or white copper-core wire - 36 feet (12 yards)
- 26 gauge green copper-core wire - 24 feet (8 yards)
- 28 gauge gold copper-core wire - 20 feet (6.6 yards)
- 30 gauge green copper-core wire - 64 feet (21 yards)
- 16 lengths of 18-gauge steel stem wire - 9, 8 ½, 8, 7 ½ inches (22.8, 21,9, 20.3, 19 cm) - 4 of each length
- Floral tape
- Embroidery floss - 1 to 2 skeins (DMC metalllic floss Emerald Green #E703)
- Wire cutters
- Chain nose pliers
- Bead spinner
- Ruler/Measuring tape